Extend your stay and make the most of your visit to Barcelona
The objective of the Study Tours is to showcase a wide and diverse range of rail and bus networks and technologies. Each day will be composed of presentations by public transport operators on the network and the operations followed by a visit to the rail depots and maintenance centres, in some cases also to the control centres and stations.
They will be held in Barcelona, Madrid, Valencia and Zaragoza and are available at additional cost. Make the most of your stay in Barcelona by taking part in our Study Tours!
3 reasons to attend
- Get insight and knowledge on sustainable clean buses and rail strategies and developments
- Attend presentations by the local rail and bus operators on topics such as operations management, vehicles, maintenance, technology and innovation
- Take part in guided technical visits of a least 3 major depots and maintenance facilities
- Each tour is limited to 25 participants, so you have an optimal learning experience
- Availability is on a first come first served basis, so be sure to book early
- You must first be registered for the UITP Global Public Transport Summit with a Full Pass
- These tours are available at additional cost
- Travel and accommodation fees not included