Ashish Upadhyay is working as Project ATC Leader and Innovation leader for a strategic R&D incubation initiative of Alstom in India. He is proficient in Design Thinking methodologies, Lean Start Up, Business Model, and Incubation management. Innovative mindset exploring future mobility technologies and emerging business opportunities in the industry.
Ashish brings industrial experience of Railway and Metro Rail Signalling systems in Mainline and Urban Mobility projects. Experienced in managing Automatic Train Control system deployment with strong technical assistance in CBTC systems. Significant exposure in planning, tendering and leading project engineering, product development, and system engineering lifecycle. An astute professional with good communication and interpersonal skills who believes in continuous improvement and learning, leading the organization to greater heights through innovation, acumen and best practices.
- June 10: UITP Awards 2019 Finalists Poster Session 1
Travel AssistantTravel Assistant is a platform connecting operators and passengers:
- Improve passenger experience;
- Reinforce operator image and empower passengers through real-time incident reporting;
- Easy and intuitive use for passengers;
- Compatible with any urban transport management system.