- June 12: Zero failure: the promises and challenges of predictive maintenance
Transition process from conventional to predictive asset maintenanceThe predictive maintenance (PDM) introduces many benefits in PT however jumping into predictive maintenance without consider all the aspect of the implementation strategy can be a disaster
The presentation will analyse the challenges and constraints of introducing PDM trough the knowledge derived from experience in implementing PDM solution in big company
The presentation will answer the following questions:
• Does a solid preventive maintence help the transition to PDM?
• PDM can be expensive?
• Which are the direct and indirect benefit of introducing PDM in transportation company?
• Which kind of ecosystem of technology and maintence strategy is needed to reach the full potential of PDM?
• Is the PDM technology safe and secure?
• Which kind of skill are needed to implement an industrial PDM?
In conclusion the presentation will shows a roadmap to start with an effective project of PDM