He was born on March 12, 1988 in Russian Federation.
In 2010 he graduated from The State University of Management. In 2011, he graduated from The Peoples’ Friendship University of Russia. In 2012-2013, he worked as Deputy Head of Division in the Department of Transport and Road Infrastructure Development of Moscow.
In 2013-2017, he worked as Assistant to CEO in Mosgortrans. In August 2017, he was appointed as Head of Special Projects Department, Mosgortrans.
- June 10: UITP Awards 2019 Finalists Poster Session 2
New approach in Moscow:shifting to Service & repair contracts for rolling stock (lifecycle contracts)Delivery of 436 urban low-floor buses with subsequent service and repair contact within 7 years in the territory of a particular bus fleet.
Works on maintenance of buses include: scheduled maintenance and repair according to time-limit of manufacturer; daily monitoring of technical condition of vehicles.The technical readiness coefficient of buses of at least 95% throughout the service contract period and the financial responsibility of the Supplier for the implementation of this coefficient is a crucial requirement for the Supplier.
The service and repair contract with the supplier of vehicles will improve the efficiency of passenger carriage by:
- ensuring the implementation of transportation work with a smaller number of rolling stock,
- focus on the main activity, namely passenger carriage,
- release of additional human, managerial resources,
- reducing the investment burden of the company for vehicle repair areas