Ulf Bjersing MSc
– Employed at Hogia Public Transport Systems.
– Developing and designing IT-systems and integrations for Public Transport in the Nordic countries since 1990.
– InformNorden IT Award winner 2015.
– Experiences from participating in EBSF1, 3iBS and EBSF2 projects.
– Engaged in the standardisation working groups of Transmodel, SIRI and NeTEx.
– Is part of the project team working with the latest enhancements of Transmodel that also includes Bourée K., Duquesne C., JS Knowles N., Arneodo F.,Tibaut A. and Reynolds S.
- June 11: Open data policies to drive your business
Open Data since 2010 - Swedish Success Factors and Lessons Learnt (joint presentation with Gerhard Wennerstrom)Open public transport data may be the foundation for future mobility solutions. Swedish PTAs have provided open data since 2010, allowing any user to to develop smart services for tomorrow's travellers. The speakers will elaborate on milestones in this history of collaboration, how open data benefits society, why standardization and data quality is essential for making open data truly useful, and how to navigate among today’s different data formats.