Palais des congrès de Montréal (Montréal’s convention centre)
1001 Place Jean-Paul-Riopelle
QC H2Z 1H5
The UITP Summit will take place at the state of the art Palais des Congrès de Montréal, located in the heart of the City.
Located at the heart of a city, the Palais is accessible by plane, train or car, and houses nearly 52,000 m2 (550,000 sq. ft.) of event rental space, including 113 rooms and spaces equipped with the latest state of-the-art technology.
HOW TO GET THERE?
- PLANE: Montréal-Trudeau Airport is located in Dorval, about 20 minutes away from downtown Montréal. Here are the best ways to get to the Palais from the airport: http://www.admtl.com/en/access/transports
- METRO: Place-d’Armes metro station (Line orange – Côte Vertu / MontMorency). http://www.stm.info/fr/infos/reseaux/metro
- BUS: Line 55 and 129 – Place d’Armes station (St-Laurent/St-Antoine). http://www.stm.info/fr/infos/reseaux/bus/reseau-local
- BIXI: Viger/Jeanne Mance Station or Saint-Antoine/Saint-François-Xavier Station.http://secure.bixi.com/map/
- OTHER alternatives (by train, by foot or by car): http://congresmtl.com/en/convention-center/maps-and-directions/
Download the venue map
Overall overview of the different levels Detailed view level by level