Palais des congrès de Montréal (Montréal’s convention centre)
The UITP Summit will take place at the state of the art Palais des Congrès de Montréal, located in the heart of the City.
Located at the heart of a city, the Palais is accessible by plane, train or car, and houses nearly 52,000 m2 (550,000 sq. ft.) of event rental space, including 113 rooms and spaces equipped with the latest state of-the-art technology. The venue features unique architecture, is Boma Best 3 green certified, and serves as a customs clearance point of the Canadian border services. Some 15,000 hotel rooms are within a 10-minute walk, and 4,000 of these rooms linked to the Palais via Montréal’s underground city.
HOW TO GET THERE?
- PLANE: Montréal-Trudeau Airport is located in Dorval, about 20 minutes away from downtown Montréal. Here are the best ways to get to the Palais from the airport: http://www.admtl.com/en/access/transports
- METRO: Place-d’Armes metro station (Line orange – Côte Vertu / MontMorency). http://www.stm.info/fr/infos/reseaux/metro
- BUS: Line 55 et 129 – Place d’Armes station (St-Laurent/St-Antoine). http://www.stm.info/fr/infos/reseaux/bus/reseau-local
- BIXI: Viger/Jeanne Mance Station or Saint-Antoine/Saint-François-Xavier Station.http://secure.bixi.com/map/
- OTHER alternatives (by train, by foot or by car): http://congresmtl.com/en/convention-center/maps-and-directions/