MODUTRAM develops, integrates, and markets an intelligent mass transit system called AUTOTREN: an Automated Transit Network (ATN) aimed at cities where new, lean transit infrastructure is needed. MODUTRAM is the system integrator and supplies the rolling stock (mini-trains), battery packs, recharging equipment, automated train control system (CBTC), and passenger management software, as well as engineering services that support our customers from project concept to system operation.
AUTOTREN is a modular mass transit system of:
1) Electric, driverless mini-trains with automotive (to reduce costs) and railway technology (to increase capacity and safety);
2) a lean infrastructure (to reduce cost & installation time);
3) a control system for short separations between trains (to achieve capacity with small trains);
4) an intelligent grouping that eliminates stops (to achieve high average speeds); and
5) an economic model for without operation subsidies in public-private partnerships.